Friday, July 21, 2006

Kickass SEO tool just realeased



SEOmoz has just recently released a new kick ass SEO tool:

Page Strength SEO Tool

How it works ?

The tool estimates using criteria from humans (del.icio.us tags, Alexa Rank, mentions at Wikipedia, etc.) and machine-assembled data (like pages indexed, internal link percent and even PageRank itself). It is by no means perfect or entirely accurate, but it is a significant upgrade from Google's often inaccurate and infrequently updated PageRank score (and it's fun to use).

I really like this tool and it is far better in measuring page strength than the crappy PR. Actually PageRank has just been updated and I checked my 12 sites … the values are more weird then ever. The start page of couple sites should not have 4 when it has it’s internal pages between 6 and 4 ….


One my site with PR 7 has strength 5.5
Any of you readers have more than 5.5?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Kickass SEO Resources said...

I like it. I think my readers are going to like it too, so I will be linking to you in the next article.

I had a few sites down over the winter that were hacked, so I lost a lot of PR. I only restored them about a week ago, so we'll see how long it takes to get back to where we were. Maybe this will produce better results.

I will let you know how many pages I got above 5.5 :) We should have a contest for beer.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how grateful I feel to discover this new INK for ALL application. In love with its spelling recommendations as well as how to rank better in Google. I thought I might tell other content marketers about it: https://seo.app/XzTXZsUH9

3:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home